Wednesday, January 28, 2009

tomorrow.
is.
APIP/RMA.
presentation.
and.
i.
am.
presenting.
the.
Discussion.
section.
and.
I.
am.
going.
to.
drop.
dead.
after.
it.
from.
the.
nervousness.

good.
bye.
cruel.
world.
i.
have.
been.
with.
you.
from.
the.
beginning.


Came home and watched a bit of this Bollywood movie called Shakti and I feel depressed now. Because Aishwarya Rai can dance so great & she's so beautiful & she has these lovely turquoise eyes that scream exoticness and sensuality.

HOW COME THE INDIANS CAN DANCE SO WELL?

I like Bollywood dance and music though =)

Shall work on script for presentation now.
Dang.
Still have I/O.
I hate I/O SDL. It's redundant.


I would like to buy olive oil and put it in my hair during bedtime, then wash it off the next day. It does wonders in removing dirt that shampoo doesn't and gives your hair a healthy sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.