Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just completed Physio Psych Quiz on Emotions and I only got 8/10. Screw it! I got 8 for Motivation and Homeostasis as well. Darn. I think I set way too high expectations of myself. 9 is fine, but 8? I don't think so.

I wore my big big earrings to school today and many people I met were all "Oh my god, Serene, your earrings are like damn big!" Of course. I'm Queen of Big Earrings. Hail me.

Plus I got back my French listening-writing tests and culture quiz. I got 17/20 for listening and 39/40 for writing. And 8/10 for Culture Quiz. There's 8/10 AGAIN. Blah dee blah. I think my French tutor simply rocks! I always look forward to French tutorial because she's so funny. All the guys in my class crack jokes and she adds on to them - teasing and witty but fun sarcasm. PLUS I'm known as the teacher's favourite student in class, coz apparently I speak French sentences faster and more fluently than the rest.

When I read something like " Vous avez un plan?" or "Oui, c'est assez loin. Il faut pendre de metro direction Pasir Ris?" I don't stumble as much as the guys do who sometimes sound like they're high or something. Mdm Phan was like "Of course! Serene is my French girl!"

Hello, ma'am, I'm a Chinese. But thanks for saying I'm French =) But this totally adds pressure on me such that I have to live up to her expectations come French speaking test. Bummer.

When I was on my way home on bus 70, this old man was opposite me and for some strange alienic reason, he was staring at me. Well I guess it was me because when I looked him in the eye, he smiled. EWWW. I didn't mind much coz he's days or yonder and yore and attracting pretty girls are literally extinct. I'm sure he must have been considered handsome by other girls in the old days.

But after a while, I was starting to get pissed, because I could FEEL his gaze and me and I got irritated. I mean, thanks my earrings are awesome, but like jeez, look at the scenery outside man. 2 can play the same game, so I decided to stare at his nasty ear and it looked as though I was looking back, so he smiled and when I didn't, he looked sad. But I didn't give a crap. Then the process kept going on and on and he was started to get a little irritated. HA.

Nasty old geezer. He probably has Bangladeshi friends.

Okay. Now, I need to do (1) APIP Journal 4, (2) Half -completed PerCog Journal.


OH. And I saw Alien today. Dang, dang, dang.

( Cheer up Shu Yun! I'm behind you all the way too babe x)


EDIT:

I am soooooooooooooooo FREAKING retarded. Seriously I have such maladaptive ears. I was walking Bobby around my block and when we were in the lift tihis guy comes in and Bobby starts pulling towards him . He proabably has a dog too. And Bobby didn't bark, so I figured it was okay so I looked staright ahead and all of a sudden, I hear the man say this:

"You have a nice cup."

I was literally stunned, because what kind of a man compliments like that? So it was disgust running through my head and I unconsciously said "thanks", when I looked up and realized he wasn't looking at me but Bobby. Then I immediately started blushing and when he was about to get out the lift, he was all "Are you okay? You look a little red."

Yes. I am fine merci monsieur. It's just that I thought that back when we were in the lift, you complimented my chest.

Wait if it wasn't 'nice cup', then what could it have been? nice card..nice cut..? nice cat? No that means he's a blind fool. nice card...nice cuts...nice pup.....hmmmm...

Nice cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.