
Oh my gosh I cannot believe 2008 is over; and we have crossed the gateway to 2009! I think 2008 has been a good year actually.
Thank you God, Father Almighty for..
(a) Your forgiveness & fixing what is broken in me, molding it into something
awesome and restoring me back to You.
(b) Giving me strength to conquer fear & giving me dominion over all things
through Your Son, Jesus
(c) Coming down to me and whispering knowledge, comfort & wisdom in my ears
whenever I face an exam.
(d) Delivering me out of hard times & giving me the patience to overcome each
challenge.
Now, reflections, reflections, reflections...
The Good:
1) Getting into TP - Psychology Studies.
2) Making more new great people who have inspired and encouraged me tremendously.
3) Learning 2 new languages - French & Spanish
4) Learning a new dance form.
5) Meeting a book-shop keeper at Peninsula Plaza who reminded me that life is short for grievances & we
should live life to the fullest without any regrets.
6) Bonding and getting to know my Dad more, even if it was only for 3 days.
7) Auntie Christine's engagement to Uncle Tim! ( mails her congratulations AGAIN all the way to London)
The Bad
1) Getting a BAD haircut at some lousy crap place, of which my hair has NOT grown back completely to its original state before said horrendous cut, so SCREW THEM HAIRDRESSERS.
2) Low self esteem (as always)
3) Procrastinating during exam periods
4) Arguing again and again with Mum about my personal life, what I should and should not do.
5) Stressful times whilst doing various projects
6) Losing touch with several friends.
7) Crap New Year Countdown performance, as usual.
8) Self-hurt
EDIT:
I understand that I initially came up with resolutions; but even before the day began I already broke a few. Screw it.
Happy 2009! May the year ahead be filled with love, peace and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.