Sunday, January 18, 2009


Holy macaroni.

My mum just took a photo of me on her phone a few days ago for my aunt wanted a picture of her nieces and nephew in her wedding mosaic; and since she's in London, she wants a recent shot of us and not an old one. When she uploaded the mosaic on her website, I saw myself. And I.Was.Stunned.And.Speechless.

Because I swear to God. I thought, that I was looking at my mother's photo when she was young and I was all "How come they had color photos in the 80s". Then it dawned on me that my Mum had bigger eyes and longer hair and I was like "Holy cow! Is that me??"

My aunt says I got my Dad's eyes and my Mum's hair and face. I have always underestimated the power of genetics. Until the day I entered secondary school. I read in a magazine that if you want to find out how you will look like 20 years down the road, look at your mother.

(goes out to living room, looks at mother for full 5 seconds and comes back)

0_0

Oh-kay

I wish I had thicker and longer hair. How come my hair refuses to grow back? I mean I got it cut like more than 6 months ago, isn't it about time it matured back to it usual thickness? WHAT'S HAPPENING? WHY WON'T IT GROW BACK? Don't you know my hair is my crowning glory?

I need to find a way to make my hair grow thicker. My aunt says massage works. Hmmm.

(shoots self in the head)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.