Monday, January 19, 2009




Serene's list of the Most Gorgeous Male Disney Characters

1) John Smith from Pocahontas
2) Prince Phillip, from Sleeping Beauty
3) Dimitri, from Anastasia
4) Prince Eric, from The Little Mermaid

Serene's list of Not-so-Hot Male Disney Characters

1) Beast ( animal or human form), from Beauty and the Beast
2) Prince Derek, from The Swan Princess
3) Gaston, from Beauty and the Beast

Serene's List of Male Disney Characters with Singing Prowess

1) Prince Phillip, from Sleeping Beauty
2) Price , from Snow White & the Seven Dwarves
3) Prince Cornelius, from Thumbelina
4) Dimitri, from Anastasia

Serene's List of Male Disney Characters with the Hottest Bodies

1) John Smith, from Pocahontas
2) Tarzan, from Tarzan
3) Captain Shang, from Mulam

Serene's List of Male Disney Characters with Lowered Levels of Testosterone

1) Prince Derek, from The Swan Princess
2) Beast ( human form), from Beauty and the Beast
3) Prince, from Snow White & the Seven Dwarves
4) Prince Charming, from Cinderella

Serene's List of Male Disney Characters with Gorgeous "Blow-me-Away" Voices

1) John Smith, from Pocahontas
2) Prince Phillip, from Sleeping Beauty
3) Prince , from Snow White & The Seven Dwarves

John Smith: " Pocahontas, look at me. I'd rather die tomorrow, then live a hundred years without knowing you"

Aurora: " Oh, we walk together, and talk together, and just before we say goodbye, he takes me in his arms, and then... I wake up. Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true, and I've seen him so many times"

Yes yes I am, still, a Disney Girl at heart AND I adore Barbie dolls! Disney Princess on Ice is or hitting Esplande in March later and I am SO gonna watch it. I last watched it when I was about 7 or 8, & made my Dad buy me a magic wand that resembled the one carried each by Flora, Merryweather and Fauna in Sleeping Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.