Oh AND I forgot. Nette and I were going to Design school after Physio Psych lecture. When I saw something amazing.
Since I have been sprinting since Primary 3, my eagle eye has been trained to look at the finishing line - the goal - from 100m away. So when we were walking toward the canteen, my trained sprinter-eye-that-can-spot-the-goal-from-100m-away noticed this good looking guy. Get this. A European guy!
And I spotted him like 100m before we even crossed the table where he was seating. Oh my god. He is soooooooo FINE. He has the face of Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck and God morphed into one beautifully carved face. Those cheekbones, that NOSE, the eyes! ( *faints*) I was whispering to Nette "Hot guy! Hot guy! Hot guy!"
Seriously he was mighty fine I tell you that. And Nette agreed me with! Too bad he wore broad shorts and some tshirt that did nothing to show his, what might have been a fantastic, body. I bet all the girls in his class "like" him. Sheesh. He's probably an exchange student. Since TP ain't got many gorgeous good looking European male students.
Nette tried telling me to picture this guy whom she said she thought was not bad looking.
Serene: Chinese guy?
Nette: Yes.
Serene: Fair, medium or dark?
Nette: Erm..medium.
Serene: Sorry hon. I can only picture a European guy.
I will be going against nature by picturing a hot Chinese guy. Serious I CANNOT picture a good looking Chinese guy. I mean, no offence, but it's just not me. I'm into ethnicity that's all =)
I think this is a really nice Korean song, from the Korean drama, Winter Sonata. I think hearing songs of a foreign language are kinda sexy, because it allows you to make up what the singer is singing.
Blah. I think I'm coming down with a sore throat. Darn it. I hate being sick. Even if slight illness is unbearable. OH MY GOD tomorrow is Tuesday. Please don't let me see Alien!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.