Serene shall openly declare that "Juliet" Poh Shu Yun is a "practical" and invigorating erm, being, to be with and loves her whole heartedly as well.
Shit. My mother just scolded me because I got a little snappy at her when she asked me to check some hotel reservation shit on my laptop and I was like " Can we do this later? I have work to do."
THEN she was like "Don't talk to me like that, okay? Don't make me slap you okay. Then don't ask me for any help."
HELLO. Like all I said was like check it later, because I seriously hate being distracted from work, especially when it involves project like APIP and my French.
I thought your mother is like supposed to be your best friend whom you can confide everything with and not feel weird or what? And that she'd offer you advice and talk about clothes and boys and everything.
NEWSFLASH: I'd rather commit suicide, then talk to my mum about my social life.
I feel an overwhelming sense of dread and despair everytime I talk to her about such personal issues.
Honestly, I tried talking to her about clothes and stuff and then there was mention of a dress, and she said I would look ugly. From then on I categorically REFUSED to speak to her about what's happening in my life. How can she understand, when she hasn't been able to since she never tried?
I wish my Mum were more of a mother and less of, well, one who supportsme financially and stuff ( not that I don't appreciate it)
I wish I could talk to her about anything under the sun.
I wish I could fall asleep at night with her at my bed telling me a story about how she and my dad met.
I wish I could cry in front of her without having to go to bathroom and spill my tears so that she won't see how weak I can be in her presence.
I wish she would tell me for once, that I am beautiful.
Sometimes, I wish I had a different mother. Just to see what's it like to crumble and fall into pieces and know that youf'd be picked up with grace and comfort.
Tell me to, sometimes, I try so hard, but still I am unable to picture as future with my mother.
God forgive me.
Heroe por Enrique Iglesias.
Quiero ser tu heroe
Si una vez yo pudiera llegar.
A erizar de frio tu piel a quemar que se yo,
tu boca y morirme alli despues
Y si entonces temblaras por mi lloraras al verme sufrir
ay sin dudar tu vida entera dar
como yo la doy por ti.
Si pudiera ser tu heroe
Si pudiera ser tu Dios
que salvarte a ti mil veces
puede ser mi salvacion.
Si supieras la locura que llevo
que me hiere y me mata por dentro
y que mas da mira que al final
lo que importa es que te quiero
Si pudiera ser tu heroe
Si pudiera ser tu Dios
que salvarte a ti mil veces
puede ser mi salvacion
dejame tocarte,
quiero acariciarte una vez mas,
mira que al final lo
que importa es que te quiero
Si pudiera ser tu heroe
Si pudiera ser tu Dios
que salvarte a ti mil veces
puede ser mi salvacion
Quiero ser tu heroe
si pudiera ser tu Dios
porque salvarte a ti mil veces
puede ser mi salvacion
puede ser mi salvacion
Quiero ser tu heroe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.