Have you ever sat on a chair, any chair and do absolutely nothing, but watch the might of the orange sun slip past the streaky horizon?
I have.
I love sunsets. Even if it means the end of an awesome day. Somehow, when watching the sun melt into the horizon and streaking the sky with remnants of its greatness and dotting the heavens with mixed shades of pink, blue, purple and orange, I feel some sort of a strange peace and calmness settle within the depths of me.
I reckon if I were to watch a sun set for every waking moment of my life, I wouldn't be thinking of all my flaws and I'd be less paranoid.
My dad just came back from his business trip to....erm...China/Japan and he bought me and my sis like a bag. My sis snatched the black one - as always coz she thinks she's gets the "best" - but whatever. I'm NOT as much of an antisocial as her. But my dad gave me this bag which is like pink and white and orange and he said he thinks would suit me =) I think it looks awesome xD THANKS POPS. And then Mum was all "Remember to throw out some of your old bags, okay Serene? Remember what Oprah Winfrey said? Buy 1 bag, throw out 1 old one" Sure. I bet Oprah has 50 over bags and never throws out any one of em'. Anyone would be NUTS to dump a Gucci tote or an Hermes handbag. Unless you're that rich. OH WAIT. I forgot. Oprah is RICH. She's the 2nd richest woman in entertainment, narrowly missing J.K. Rowling by just a few million bucks.
I read that hair in Vogue that hair grows half an inch every month. So. Serene shall now engage in some simple math. The witch of a hairdresser with malfunctions in her brain chopped off approximately 10 inches of my locks. Now my hair is shoulder length. My original hair length was ( AND SHALL BE ) 3 inches past my shoulders. Thus, it would take approximately 6 months before said locks return to its usual length, putting it at around the end of July.
Bollocks.
Great. French Culture Quiz 2 is this Wednesday. Seriously what is the point of having a culture quiz? We're all just going to forget it all. Honestly speaking, I couldn't CARE less about what the 10 most eaten cheeses in France are, or whether a loaf of bread weighs 300g or not.
Double bollocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.