Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I realized that the last I posted something here was like 2nd of Jan so I decided to add a bit more life to this blog.

First week of school started and I actually cannot believe I'm saying this, but I actually like coming to school. All the great people in HSS and funny moments together with some awesome friends. Like yesterday, we had APIP lecture & we had role-play simulations to see how it'd be like when we begin to conduct our surveys. SHOE was the most retarded one ever.

"Are you looking down on me?"
"Is this pencil free"
"Are you 100% positively sure that my information will be kept private?"
"Where will it be kept?"
"Are you sure if that's a safe place?"

Ha I love my APIP group --> Serene; Shu Yun; Zyndie; Jesslyn X)

Today was PerCog day and it was like blah, with the whole 3 hour break. But Nette, Qianhui and I went crazy in the library toilet and starting taking random photos everywhere. ( Nette. I ASSURE you that I WILL put up that embarrassing candid photo I took of you. I just need to find the right moment.) And I put the photos on facebook =)

Shucks, there's French tutorial tomorrow. PLEASE PLEASE GOD, DON'T LET THE TUTOR MAKE US STAND IN FRONT OF THE CLASS & WATCH US STUTTER FRENCH WORDS AND PHRASES, WITH MUCH HUMILIATION AND EMBARRASSMENT. PLEASE.



Plus, I was youtubing & searching for Matthew McCoughay's advert for D&G's The One, which is cologne by the way. when I ACCIDENTALLY CHANCED upon this advert for D&G men's underwear. So I watched it and by the end of the video I was practically drooling, because the model is BEAUTIFULLY GORGEOUS. He is Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck and God rolled up and trapped in a single human form blessed with a gorgeous sexy body. But I was disturbed by him wearing underwear though, coz I find it. Weird. I started giggling uncontrollably like a school girl who just saw her crush, when I saw him standing in branded knickers and looking so beautiful & maginficent. Like a god.

I think that if I were to get married someday, I'd want my husband to wear boxers. Just like I want him with a stubble. Conservative & sexy.

I realized that whenever I look at men who are almost stark-naked, I start laughing, EVEN THOUGH I FAIL TO SEE WHAT'S SO AMUSING about watching a man showing off his fit toned bod. I couldn't post the video about Matthew coz it wouldn't play when I published it. So you can go and find him when you youtube one day.

I was deciding if I should post the underwear model video up here but decided not to, coz I'm afraid people who are watching might think I'm some freak or a perv who receives pleasure in watching half naked testorone ladelled men up parading around and posing.

Hey. At least this goes to show I'm exclusively hetrosexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.