I am desperately trying to come up with an interesting conversation for French role play, but somehow it's like hard, and I have no idea what to write. It all sounds so fake and staged. As though the person who wrote it has no sense of French humour whatsoever.
Here's what I cam up with so far:
Jacques: Bonjour! Quel est votre nom?
Marisol: Bonjour! Je m'appelle Marisol. Et toi?
Jacques: Je m'appelle Jacques. Enchante
Marisol: Enchantee.
Jacques: Tu as un accent. Tu es Anglais?
Marisol: Non, je vien de L'Espagne.
Jacques: Ah! Tu parles tres bien francaise!
Marisol. Merci beaucoup!
............
In Spanish it'd be like:
Jack: Buenas tardes! Quel es tu nombre?
Marisol: Buenas tardes. Soy Marisol. Et tu?
Jack. Marisol! Ah. Mi nombre es Jack.
Jack: Tu tienes uno acento. Tu estas Ingles?
Marisol: Si, yo soy Ingles.
Jack: Ah, tu hablas Espanol muy bien, senorita.
Marisol: Gracias, senor!
Shucks, my Spanish is getting a little rusty now. Gotta brush up. Okay. Back to French. Concentrate. Focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.