Saturday, January 24, 2009



So I've completed the last three minutes for APIP meetings we had this past week and sent them to my self-proclaimed magnificent leader, Shu Yun this morning. Cannot believe that APIP has ended, which means that Year 1 will be ending like some time in March. It seems like only a few weeks ago that I first started out at TP.

Oh plus I went to Bugis with QH and Val yesterday. QH bought a white vest that she intends to wear with a blue dress she has, and Val bought really cool shirts from this outlet called Sphere. DAMN. There were soooooooo many shops with pretty floral print empire dresses that just oozed femininity & sensuality. But I'm neither tall nor thin enough to look hot in it. I bought a pair of gold hoop earrings though. It was 7 bucks. Just like the ones I got from Forever 21. Honestly, local brands CANNOT make hoop earrings the way the Caucasians & Europeans do. Give it up, folks!

I wanted to get this really cute Elmo keychain from Bugis Junction for Shoe, BUT Holy Mary Mother of God, it was bloody $7 for a small little Elmo figure! Rip-offs!!!!! So I didn't buy it.

I WANT THE DRESSES I WANT THE DRESSES I WANT THE DRESSES

Was supposed to be doing I/O Psych this afternoon, but Jess just told me our article is under the Swiss Journal of Psychology, and not from any other databases we were supposed to find from. Bollocks. So I went to email Mr Elijah Wee about it. So I went youtubing for like 2 hours watching funny videos. My jaw hurts. But my endorphin levels have elevated & now I'm in an awesome mood !

Whoo, I looooooove my girlfriends to the core! THANKS NETTE, & SHOE & JANELL & JESSLYN for all your encouragement ♥♥

[ to SHOE/JANELL: if you see any blog shops with hoop / large earrings. PASS IT ON TO ME .]

to shoe: if you can read this, thank a teacher =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.