Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ouch ouch oww bug ASS.

There is a blister on my toe which was so irritating me when I was running just now and I decided to literally poke it with a thumbtack and it practically burst and an alien sprang forth and just activated my pain cells. Why WHY do I like poking things around? Like scabs and zits and whatever. My toe frigging hurts now.

I've been spending the past few days watching episodes of Hawaii 5-0 and it is friggin the best, most excellent show EVER. I may not have watched the original 1968 series, but the updated modern 2010 version is so much hotter and better.

Was having an argument with the mother, about who is hotter, Steve McGarrett from the 1968 or 2010 version. Let me break it down for you ma. You and I. Have different tastes in men. You wanna know who is hotter? Okay mummy, as I'm an analyst, and I analyze things, here's how its gonna go.

This is your Steve McGarrett that you like from 1968:



All right. Now this is my Steve McGarrett from 2010:



Wait wait wait. Better yet. Better yet. Now look at this hot stuff:



















































































Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.