I'm having qualms about this university thing right now.
I've worked so hard to get into NUS. And I've got accepted by both schools. But now having to make a decision is to hard. One of the reasons I want to go to NUS is because - though that's not the main reason, but a contributory factor - is that I want to get away from the both of you. I feel like I'm alienated. I feel like they're having fun conversations with each other, and I'm just left there like second rated rubbish. Like I'm not fun to be with, or something fuck like that. I don't know.
I want a new life. A new chapter in my life and sometimes I feel like it requires giving up a part of you for that.
I haven't officially decided which school I want to go to. Hell, I'm still undecided. 2 weeks ago, it was NUS, yesterday it was NTU, and now its a blank slate.
That's it. My mouth is shut. I won't tell anyone what my decision is. No one deserves to know it. Not even "friends". Oh wait. I forgot. I don't have friends. Friends think I'm too boring to hang out with now. HAHA la-dee-dah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.