OMG I HAVE JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE SEASON FINALE OF HAWAII 5-0. (DO NOT ASK ME HOW I'VE COME TO GET THE VIDEO FILE BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS TORRENTS IS A WONDERFUL INVENTION EVEN THOUGH I'M AGAINST SUCH INVENTIONS).
BUT I'M SO PSYCHED BECAUSE IT'S SATISFIED MY IMMENSE CURIOSITY. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AND I HAVE TO WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER FOR THE NEXT SEASON?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
WHY CAN'T TOMORROW BE SEPTEMBER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
STUPID CHIN HO KELLY IS A DISLOYAL PIG AND POOR KONO IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR THE RANSOM MONEY INCIDENT THAT THEY HAD TO STEAL FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WHEN CHIN HO WAS KIDNAPPED. AND STEVIE IS BEING SET UP BY THE PIG GOVERNOR BECAUSE SHE'S IN THE SAME LEAGUE WITH THE YAKUZA WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF HIS PARENTS AND ALL BECAUSE STEVE IS SO SMART AND HE FOUND OUT THAT SHE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING HER SECRETARY AND POOR KELLY HU HAD TO DIE BECAUSE OF THAT, AND POOR DANNY HAS TO DEAL WITH SO MUCH STUFF. DANNY CANNOT LEAVE HAWAII! HE SHOULD ASK RACHEL TO JUST STAY IN HAWAII.
AAAAAARGH.
All thoughout the the nerve wrecking 43 minutes and 5 secondsMy mother was constantly interrupted by loud gasps, intermittent shrieks, the occasional swear word and the paper clip that went sailing through the air and narrowly missing her ear when she entered the room as I was watching Chin Ho arrest Steve. throughout. I almost ripped her hand apart when she asked me to hand her a facial scrub from her room. I practically hurled myself back to the study room and crashed my poor toe into the leg of the chair. It hurts now. But I don't care because I got to watch the season finale of Hawaii 5-0! Thank God CBS has renewed it for a second season. It turns out that they're scrapping Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, because people like me are loyal to Aaron Hotchner and his very intelligent brood of profilers.I swear CBS should start canceling CSI already. It's been 11 seasons and they should start making way for new series now. CSI has had a good run of 10 years. Let it go.
I can't go back to watching reruns because I've watched them all like 4593 times each already. I practically know each line by heart. WHEE. My life is momentarily complete. For now.
Oh crud. Work tomorrow at 1030am.
Double crud. Saturday is 2 days away, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.
My life is a complete rollercoaster.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.