It was all right without the Internt, considering I was stripped of Internet while in Adelaide most of the time, but no eletricity to the kitchen bathroom? That's bloody scary. I scrounged in the store room for the box of candles I remember having, but I couldn't find them, so I ended up lighting the very few aromatherapy candles that my mum got for free and put them in the bathroom, along with the torchlight, and bathed in the eerie flickering lights. I kept thinking of those horror movies where some freak ghost would just pop out from behind me and maul me to death.
Did I mention how much I detest holidays?
Especially disgustingly long breaks like the one I'm having now, with absolutely nothing to do. I know it may sound crazy to others, but I miss school. It keeps me busy and stimulated.
2 more weeks til school, and I've got the next 3 years to find out if I've made the right decision.
I'm dreading Wednesday.
Oh, and I managed to check my timing for the Race Against Cancer Run before the Internet died on me:
I just realized that my race bib number matches the last 4 numbers of my matriculation number. Well, not in the exact order, but they're the exact same numbers: 0523.Funny how some things in this world turn out to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.