Am wondering if this is what's it like, to be to in the cusp of adulthood. I've not even started school and yet I'm faced with such challenging (though insignificant) decisions to make.
First would be the whole dorm room vs. rental fiasco. Its either I stay on campus and rent a room near school in case I seriously am unable to study in the dorm room, and rent an apartment near school when I get ceremoniously kicked out from the Halls from not taking part in the activities, OR, I stay on campus first, and rent an apartment and live in the apartment when my mum and I manage to find a suitable one.
If I live in the apartment, it'll get pretty lonely I suppose. I'll be disconnected from my school's social environment and I'll be branded as an outcast.
Then, I've to decide if I want to go for camp. Aaaaargh. Why can't school just start already? Seriously, these decisions are so...stressful for me. I know that people have signed up but were unable to get a spot here because there weren't enough vacancies. I'm such an ungrateful twat. Seriously. I ought to shoot myself.
I know its unusual for me to be saying this, but I wish my mum were here to advice me. How could she be in East Coast right now when I'm in the middle of such life-changing and important and stressful decisions?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.