Aack. Gin's class was such a pain today! Goodness the choreography was so fast, but I could catch it. The problem was that I was like at the back of the friggin class, and I couldn't see shit. I mean literally. I could barely see myself in the mirror at the front. I had to keep shifting positions just to catch a slight view of myself, even if it was for only fraction of a minute. So I may have gotten the steps, but its all the other intricate details, like hand placements, that I missed out and I ended up looking slightly off as opposed to the other people in the class.
Such situations make me wish I were taller.
I wish I were thinner so I look awesome in awesome clothes. Sheesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.