Sunday, December 6, 2009



Quick update. Counselling test was rotten after I realized I made a huge terrible mistake and immediately threw 5 marks down the rubbish chute. Abnormal Psych test on Tuesday and I'm seriously freaking out. I think I'm getting stupid by the minute ever since dance started. It's like I'm not as smart or hardworking as I used to be before( if I really were, that is), and all the other people seem to catching up and giving me a run for my money.

Gah! I seriously need to buck up.

Okay, off to drown in Abnormal Psych.

Delusion :
deeply entrenched false beliefs or ideas that are inconsistent with one's intelligence or culural background.

OCD:
a disorder characterized by recurrent obsessions and delusions or which are irrational, time consuming and cause significatn distress to an individual and impedes his daily functioning.

Assessment:
a procedure in which a clinicain evaluates a person in term of the physiological, psychological and social factors that have the most influence on his current state of functioning.

I'm giving a rat's ass about Chapter 1. Intend to focus on chapter 2 to 6.

( oh my god even the stupidity has so gotten to me. look at my spelling. What is HAPPENING to me? )

I can't wait for Christmas.

No.

Actually I can. I'm supposed to be NOT eating chocolate and garbage.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.