Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Once again, I am currently seeking a new blogskin because I'm seemingly unsatisfied with this one. Or maybe I should just create my own one, though I don't know how.

The mother and siblings return tomorrow morning. I was fully enjoying living on my own with the dad. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. My dad seems to handle the single-parent role pretty well. Mostly we leave each other to his or her own devices, which is good for me because my dad doesn't care much about what I do.

The mother apparently got me a wallet from vivocity. Am rather apprehensive about it because I'm pretty fussy about choosing wallets.

Almost 1.30am. Will read book and then head to sleep. It's an effective way to remain in an induced sleep til morning. Along with a small cup of milk and almonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.