Monday, December 7, 2009


Abnormal Psych test begins in approximately 15 hours & can I say that I'm feeling pretty nervous?

I keep mixing up the diagnostic criteria for the different disorders and it totally pisses me off.

I honestly hope I can do the test. I CANNOT score anything less than an A for this subject. Not that I'm being proud or anything; I've been conditioned by childhood trauma to need to get excellent grades to please the parents.

I had suicide ideation in secondary 4 when I failed all my tests, tyvm.

After Abnormal Psych test, I intend to watch the channel 8 series, Holland Village & resume open dance classes.

I have intentions to quit Modern dance, because its just not working for me. This sounds oddly familiar.

Sometimes I think being in TPDE is stressful, because so many people in TPDE are better than me and I have to struggle so much to keep much with them.
And it's not like I have many friends in TPDE. I'm not really close to a lot of people; I don't hang out with them much, because I don't know them well and long enough.

Gee now I know why Shoe keeps blabbing about the feeling of having no friends. Sucks ass.

I was studying yesterday and Bobby was sleeping at my feet, when all of a sudden he starts woofing. I figured he wanted me to scratch the back of his ears or play with him or something so I decided to humour him for a bit. I looked down and I realized that Bobby was lying at my feet still, with his eyes closed. And I was thinking "what in the world is Bobby doing?" and then he started woofing again. I got a bit worried so I touched him on the head and he immediately woke up, and that was when it dawned on me that Bobby was having nightmares - or at least, bad dreams. Bobby is living proof that dogs do dream (: I wish I could relive that moment again. It was a hilarious you-HAD-to-be-there moment.

Blogthings just revealed that if I were to be a bra, I'd be a flashy red bra (: Red is hot. If I could, all my bras would be lacey. I don't want cartoons on them because they're for babies. C'mon, lace is sexy.

I want bras from Victoria's Secret & Frederick's of Hollywood. I have CK bras though. Even my own brother has CK boxers, but the fact that he wears boxer in the house without any pants is disturbing, because he ruined my dream-epitome of a hot gorgeous man in boxer shorts. My dad sticks to traditional plain underwear. His mantra is, if its comfortable and covers, why not?

The only branded stuff I own are:

1) Levi's 501s
2) Guess belt
3) Prada key purse
4) Vera Wang Princess perfume (my first perfume and my favourite ever)
5) Calvin Klein bras
6) my new GORGEOUS WATERPROOF ARMANI EXCHANGE BAG

This reminds me. I want to get Vera Wang Princess again. I've run out and its my maiden scent from secondary 4. Maybe when I grow up, I'll set up a perfume store selling perfume (: If Janell wants to be a book-keeper, I'll be a perfume keeper =)


Christmas is coming! It's my favourite time of the year, because Christmas songs are being played and I love them! Not like nasty Chinese New Year songs. Plus - PRESENTS. I love presents! I already know what my Mum got me as a gift, because she explicitly asked me what I wanted. I told her to get me The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown and she agreed. I should have asked for book vouchers instead. Dang!

It just dawned on me that many people have been telling me that Christmas is celebrated to mark the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, but if I'm not mistaken, didn't the Bible state that Jesus was born in March; of Jesus was born in March, what are we doing celebrating Christmas?

If my religious aunt were reading this, she'd launch into a lecture about the very foundations of Christianity.

Okay its almost 12. I intend to sleep now.

peace (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.