Monday, December 21, 2009

I wish I could dance better. I wanna take part in performances and recitals and stuff. I want to improve. But I don't how how to make that happen. Tons of people I know took part in the O School Recital, and I didn't.

I feel like some sort of a duckling. I want to train more. But, I don't have the resources to make that happen. My mum is already against me dancing.

I wish I were a born dancer. I wish I had all the time in the world to train AND study at the same time.

Life. Complicated. Frustrating. Depressing.

I wish I knew what to do. I wish I weren't feeling this way.

I'm going to bed and forget everything I've just seen and am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.