Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh happy day!

Went for extra dance classes after HipHop and MTV at O School and it was totally awesome. Okay so I already know how to bounce and all, but I was trying really hard to do a hand wave plus this cool walking thing which was awesome and fun to learn.

HH open class was good. I'm so happy Managed to catch the timings and all better after the instructor made us practice and practice so that I could catch the timing right, because the other guy caught it. He was good though so I pushed myself to catch it all.

So it was only the three of us at the class and at the end the instructor recorded us doing the routine.

Okay off to - reluctantly - watch The Princess and the Frog with the sister. I haven't finished all the Health quizzes. Did 2 this morning & shall complete the rest tomorrow.

Toodles. Gotta go change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.