O happy day! Watched Mamma Mia on HBO Hits just now and the world seems a happier place all of a sudden. Did you ever get that feeling after watching this really fun and happy movie? I DO! I felt oddly the same way after watching The Proposal as well.
ABBA rules! I mean. They just do. My favourite song is Gimme Gimme Gimme. Amanda Seyfriend sings that song in the video and she's just gorgeous. I love her voice & her lovely Greek style hair. I first watched it last year with Jia Li and I kept trying to figure out who Sophie was, because she looked so darn familiar. Then I realized that it's the exact same girl who played Karen Smith in Mean Girls!
Dominic Cooper, who plays her fiance in the movie - Sky - is darn hot. He has a really svelte body and his so sweet! I love his accent. AND he can sing too! Colin Firth surprised me too, so did Meryl Streep. Didn't think they'd sing, but Pierce Brosnan was simply terrible. He can't sing well! I don' care if he was James Bond before. In Mama Mia, he was tubby. His James Bond body gave way to age, beer and burgers.
CHRISTMAS EVE TODAY. O School isn't open, which means I can't go for Gin's class =( Sad. Maybe I'll go for Allegra's hiphop on Saturday, but I'm low on funds. Like way low. Going to watch Sherlock Holmes tonight with the mother and the brother. Some fun. I was hoping to watch Avatar, actually. But the mother wanted my brother to watch something that he hadn't already seen. He's supposed to follow my dad to some family gathering thing, but he didn't want to; and he can't stay home alone. So he has to come along. If I had it my way, I'll watch movies either alone or with friends
Went scouring my bookshelf and unearthed my CSI series. I originally have 4. 2 are somewhere around the house. Am currently reading "Sin City". Also found my old literature text back from secondary 2, "Journey to the River Sea" and chanced upon the book that I got for my 13th birthday "A Bad Beginning", the first book of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. I remember getting hooked on and bought some of the other books. I stopped reading them though, because they were expensive and the mother banned me from buying books. I still buy CLEO magazine and keep it from her.
I want to watch Mean Girls & The Parent Trap again before school starts. Both star Lindasy Lohan. I liked her before she turned slutty.
All right toodles. SHERLOCK HOLMES tonight at 9.20pm. Can't wait. The namesake of my blog plays John Watson! Jude Law is handsome! He was terribly gorgeous in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.