
Huzzah! Was out almost the whole day today with the girls - Nette, Jess and QianHui (:
Okay so I totally broke the whole "not going to spend money today at Somerset 313", but accessories are accessories. They are just as important as food! Anyway, its Christmas - a time for forgiveness and joy and fun and chills.
We headed to Takishimaya for food first, because most of us haven't had lunch. Auntie Annie's simply rock my socks. Their pretzels simply rule.
Then we went to Somerset 313 and it was simply the bomb. We went to every level and went to the stores that we liked and window shopped and all. Oh my God Forever 21 at Somerset 313 is simply the BEAST. It have 4 levels of accessories and clothes. I am SO going there to get CNY clothes next year. Nette and I spotted a few things that we so wanted, but couldn't afford to get.
I bought 2 pairs of earrings plus a gold necklace there, that cost only $20. If it were not the Christmas season, it'd run up close to $40 to $50 at the most. 3 cheers to Christmas seasons (:
After that we decided to go to Toast Box for a bit and chill. Nicholas, QianHui's boyfriend caught up with us and later we headed to Orchard Central to look around. I bought like 4 vials of perfume there, because I am a perfume addict, and also because it was a "Buy 4, get 1 free vial" thing at that time (:
I got:
- Fuel for Life Unlimited, by Diesel
- L'eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme, by Kenzo
- Flower, by Kenzo
- Guess by Guess Marciano.
I chose an extra L'eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme and gave it to Lynette, because she doesn't wear perfume and I shall expose her to the joy and sensuality of wearing perfume.
I currently using Just Me, by Paris Hilton. Mum bought it yesterday and gave it to me to try out, because she felt that it didn't suit her when she brought it home and tested it on herself. My sister didn't really like it too. It's not that bad. Floral-ish, but I prefer Flower, by Kenzo. That's simply addictive and feminine. But I'll always remain faithful to Princess, by Vera Wang - my maiden scent. Must. Go. And. Buy. It. Again.
Dear Santa, please won't you let me have the one of following perfumes:
- Miss Dior Cherie, by Dior

Miracle, by Lancome

Hypnose, by Lancome

Princess, by Vera Wang

Flower, by Kenzo

Maybe there will be a Santa this year and grant me my wish (:
TPDE trg tomorrow at 10am. Shall start on Health Psych ideas collation and look into Abnormal Psychology after that.
Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.