Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The mother, sister and brother have gone to Sentosa for 2 night, since yesterday. Only me and the dad are left home.

So far am enjoying the peace and quiet that I finally have and for once, I can sleep the sleep of a baby. Because I share a room with my brother, he snores like a pig and I can't get a good night's sleep. Tonight, I managed to sleep the entire the night without waking up more than once. I got woekn up my Bobby who demanded a scratch at the back of his ears.

Just found out that Counseling tutorial is at 8pm today which means I'll be home at, 11pm? That sucks. I was hoping to run in the evening today actually. For a moment, I assumed the cancelled Counseling tutorial on Thursday would allow me to go for Gin's class at O School, only to realize that O School is closed on New Year's Eve.

Am watching the Hollywood version of Ghostbusters and I just realized the Sigourey Weaver is so beautiful when she was younger (: Watched Made of Honor on HBOHits yesterday. Not so good as I thought it would be. Patrick Dempsey should stick with Grey's Anatomy instead of dabbling in more movies.

Right. I have Abnormal Psych, Counseling Psych and Health Psych to do. I am so dead, I don't even know where to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.