I did some housework and stuff but other than that, I was like a walking zombie.
So I decided to watch a couple of movies. And I now declare that any movie starring Bruce Willis simply ROCKS. For example
(1) Tears of the Sun.

Willis plays a Navy SEAL Lieutenant A.K.Waters and brings his group of elite squadron of tactical Navy SEALs into the forests of Nigeria and must rescue an American doctor – played by Monica Belluci – who flat out refuses to go unless her 70 refugees can come along with her to Cameroon where they can start a new life.
So Waters and his men ( did I mention, hot men in uniform?) must decide if they should bring them along. If they leave them behind, the refugees will be left at the mercy of the ruthless military dictator who has taken over the country. If he brings them along, he will be defying the rules of engagement set by the strict Captain Rhodes, who orders them to remain disengaged from the conflict. So now Waters and his men must weigh the life of a group of refugees against the code of their duty and decide between the ethics of the work and humanity.
(2) Armageddon

First a meteorite slams into Shanghai and causes a tsunami and killing 50 000 people. So the Americans design a plan to plant a nuclear bomb under the asteroid’s surface so that it’ll split into 2, such that it will miss the Earth, after discovering an asteroid – the size of Texas – will collide with the Earth in 18 days.
So Harry Stamper – played by Willis – is located, who is the best oil driller and so he and his crew go through a regime that will prepare them for the rigours and demands of the job. The best part, is that Ben Affleck is in this movie! God he’s so darn gorgeous. Plus Liv Tyler, from the Lord of the Rings plays his lover, and Harry’s daughter. Sad and touching ending though, but this is one hell of a great movie.
(3) Live Free or Die Hard a.k.a Die Hard 4.0

NYPD officer John McClane – played by Willis – brings in a young hacker Farrell after a threat is made by a group of seasoned computer hackers to breach the security network of the nation and bring the States down on Independence Day. So Bruce and Farrell must now find their way into the hands of the hackers and stop them from destroying the infrastructure of America.
And. Maggie Q, the actress in Mission Impossible 3 is also in this movie. Darn, she's so gorgeous.
(4) Mecury Rising

A 9 year old autistic boy cracks the supposedly unbreakable code called MERCURY, developed by the NSA, and they ran a test to see if anyone could break the code by putting it into a jigsaw puzzle magazine. So in comes this boy with an affinity for breaking codes and tells the government that he deciphered the code. Now apparently this is a breach of nation security and the boy is to be gunned down along with his parents. So Art Jeffries – played by Willis – a run down FBI agent is sent to protect the boy from potential assassins.
Like I said. Bruce Willis is like awesome. The movies he act in totally rock. I also watched Runaway Jury, starring John Cusack and Rachel Weisz. Totally awesome movie about the underlying little secrets about the court of law, and how a lawyer will resort to unscrupulous means to buy his verdict .
Darn it I'm such a slacker. I'm wasting time at home watching movies and eating Milo cereal. I've been out many times last week.
I went to Arab Street, to Simei, to Paya Lebar and then back home on Saturday. I went to Simei to pick up my necklace that I spotted from a blogshop a week back. It was really pretty and handmade with intricate designs and twists and stuff. I also got some handmade earrings which I'll get this Sunday at AMK.
CANNOT WAIT.
And CANNOT WAIT to meet up with Jia Li. I think I last saw her at Chun Han's christmas party. That's 2 months ago.
Okay I need to plan what to do tomorrow. (1) REarrange the books on the shelf (2) Watch movie (3) Buy lunch and dinner (4) Bring Bobby for his walks
Yeah. Damn. My life sucks. I wanna learn jewellry making. And more dance.
WAIT. I have dance tomorrow! And I can use my black veil and my pink jingling hip scarf! HAHA THANK GOD.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.