1 more day til I depart for Beijing, at 0015hrs.
I shall sleep on the way there I think.
I hope I've packed enough shirts and socks.
Had trip briefing today in the morning at 10am.
Supposed to go and eat with my classmates after it ended but I didn't.
Went back to pack some stuff.
I'm left with my winter jackets and vitamins. I think.
But I'm not sure what type of cardigan to bring though.
I'll just bring both.
It's like the rule of shopping: if you can't decide between 2 items, get them both.
Returning on the 4th of April.
Need to meet Shi on the 5th of April.
Back to school for GL activity on the 6th of April.
I'm feeling kinda tired right now. Don't know why, but yeah.
Shall.
Go.
And.
Nap.
For.
12.
Minutes.
Before.
I.
Return.
To.
Pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.