I cannot believe it, like seriously.
I went online to see if the results for final exams have been posted and suddenly I found myself staring at my results. So I ran my eyes down each column and was stunned and I froze literally for what must have been like 10 seconds.
I did better than expected. I thought I was gonna do badly due to the whole I/O fiasco and not having entirely completed Physio Psych. I did better than I did for last sem. And I'm like really pleased with the results, since I studied my ass off for the finals. I didn't manage to get in any exercise during my revision and just ate, studied and went to bed.
So lectures for GC have started and like stuff covered were real aliening. I have no idea what sustainability is, nor do I fully comprehend the basics of our political system to that of other countries. Today's lecture was on culture and diversity which I found really interesting, since I love knowing about culture.
Oooh and there's this girl in my class and she's pretty with big eyes and fair skin and I thought she was from the Northern part of India and I found out that she's actually Arab! I was amazed! I've never seen an Arab woman before and she's rather good looking! Darn! I wanna be pretty too!
Plus, I met my roommate! Her name's Cassandra from Biomedical Sciences and she's really cute and friendly =) She's also in my project group with 2 other girls from Business Studies. We took group photos today after tutorial and it was nice, but I thought I looked ugly because my hair =/
It's still short. And I don't like it.
There's this irritating guy in my class whom I shall not name, and he has openly insulted - did I mention twice - me in front of my classmates whom I just made friends with and I was really embarrassed. ASS. All I can say is that his prefrontal cortex is obviously not fully developed. I shall attempt to not talk to him so his dirty grubby little mouth won't sprout anymore bullshit and save people like me from humiliation and self deflection.
Also, there are like many smart guys - emphasis on the word guys - in my class. There's this guy from IT school and apparently he has been to the United Nations by himself to give a speech to the delegates, something about insurance and policy, & I was like in awe. He speaks real good English too. And another one with a lot of opinions about topics discussed and he kept coming up with points and ideas and suggestions and I felt really stupid, because I have NO IDEA what he was saying. This is SO gonna affect my participation grade.
Tomorrow's the last day of lecture and tutorial, and we're learning something like sustainable development in S'pore and other countries +_+
Then on Friday we have a little field trip to the Asian Civilization Museum! COOLIOS. Can't wait, coz I've never been there before and it should be awesome! Then common test is on Monday! Holy cow we all have no idea how the whole thing is gonna be like, because its like "How do you study for this?"
Oh I'll figure it out. Am watching Jon and Kate Plus 8. And the children are so cute! And exotic looking, since they're Korean-American-French-Welsh
I spent about 3 hours in the afternoon watching episodes of Jon and Kate.
Plus, I realized that I have combination hair. I have the adolescent oily scalp, but really dry ends, because the sebaceous oil refused to travel all the down my curls so they're dry and fizz up.
Oh, and on Monday. I ate 1 small bowl of dry cereal, starved throughout lecture & tutorial & binged during lunch.
I
Food for thought ( no pun intended) : Eat a healthy serving of breakfast fit for a Queen ( not King), so you'll eat like a Prince in the afternoon and a Princess during dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.