

THAT'S KWON SANG WOO WITH NO SHIRT. ZOMG HE HAS A SMOKIN' BODY.
Yeah okay and then the episode basically chronicles their lives together since they met. Really sweet. After that I went to read wedding vows online coz they showed the home video of their wedding and I loved the vows that they said to each other.
Can I just say that wedding vows are SO romantic. Makes people like me go weak in the knees and smile stupidly for like 30 minutes, just picturing themselves reciting the vows. I read this one and instantly fell in love with it, plus I took the liberty of filling in my name
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥"Serene, I love you.
You are my best friend and today, I give myself to you in marriage.
I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle.
I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort.
I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard.
These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life."
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
NOW ISN'T THAT JUST R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C? Ahhhhhh! Then I started thinking of what I want to have at MY wedding. I would want to have lots of flowers, especially tulips. Plus I think I'd prefer a small wedding, so the money we save can be used to spend more days on our honeymoon in....SPAIN. Small wedding = private wedding = romantic wedding. Church weddings are traditional and I find it rather beautiful. Maybe a wedding in the garden wouldn't be that bad.
Did I mention that the wedding has to be in the States?
I watched an episode of Rich Bride Poor Bride, and it seems that the bride has a whole...parade, of bridesmaids decked in the same dress color, which I don't really like. I'll get my close friend to be my bridesmaid. Haha I remember a conversation I had when Nette, Qianhui, Jess & I had while eating lunch and fantasizing our dream weddings, and Nette practically offered, to be my flower girl! Her face was all lit up and nodding excitedly and she was grinning cheekily!
I wouldn't mind if my future husband could sing. I'd like it if he could sing romantic country songs with that Southern drawl. Like country love songs. I like country music. Its fun and you can sing to it coz it has a nice tune and doesn't go too fast or too slow. Then he can write songs about and for me & sing it to me when I'm angry or ovulating. He treats me like I'm perfect but is the more domineering one in the marriage.
Then he'll complain about my being spatially challenged and nag at me for giving him wrong directions in the car. He'll whine about how I can't make up my mind about whether to get the pink or the blue shirt, because both are nice.
I'll complain that he snores at times and it keeps me up at night, nag at his horrible skills at changing diapers, or even putting it the wrong way, scream when he refuses to wash that shirt he wore for the past 2 days. I'll slap his hands for wiping his mouth with his sleevs after eating and his mouth gets dirty, with juice dripping down his pointy chin and smearing his big pointy nose :)
Did I mention that it'd be great if he can cook? He can whip me up dishes of any sort and he'll be nuts about nutrition so I know that I'm not eating too much junk & eating right. He'll teach me how to bake chocolate mint cookies. He'll wrap his arms round my waist as he observes me folding and kneading the dough and adding dollops of mint chocolates to the raw pastry. He'll sing me one of the songs he learnt and charm me off my feet and make me smile, and make me feel that I'm the luckiest girl alive on the planet to have a husband who treats me like I'm perfect
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I think guys wearing cowboy hats, with jeans and a checkered shirt ( rolled up to the elbows please ) and straddling a guitar looks irresistibly sexy and drop dead gorgeous ♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.