Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Some people, like me, sometimes can be oblivious to the obvious so I shall state the obvious. I have changed blogskin. Again.

I met up with my project group mates to discuss our topic titles of scope of research for our project - Society and Cultures - at Compass Point today. And. This shitty thing happened.

This old nasty lady was sitting next to our table and she suddenly got up and left with her bag, so I thought maybe she was done. So I kinda put a tissue on the tray so that the helpers there cold take the tray away, WHEN she suddenly came humping back and saw the tissue and looked at me and said in nasty horrible English "Why you put tissue there? Cannot see I'm using table ah?"

I was in serious shock and just apologized and quickly plucked the offending item off her stupid table and she plopped back down and started muttering curses under her breath.

Like I said I was sorry and I didn't KNOW she was coming back coz the tray was empty and all.

Seriously I felt like picking up her coffee that she was holding and splashing it all over her head, which by the way has bad highlight - purple - to be exact. Doesn't she know the rule of ageing? When you're old and dumpy, you don't put highlights that do NOT reflect your personality.

Okay so now back to things: its official. My days of hair worrying are back. My ponytail feels unusually thin today as compared to yesterday. I think I'm balding. I want my thick hair back!

And.

I binged during dinner and went to walk it off after that.

And.

Am meeting Ke Hui, Charmaine and Jolene tomorrow at 10am at TM for like a late late breakfast, coz Ke Hui has CCA at 12pm. Cannot cannot wait, because I last all of them together was, maybe Sec 1? I last saw Ke Hui last year when we met for lunch at Compass Point, and Charmaine when a couple of friends and us went to see Alan - primary school friend - fly off to London to study.

Peace out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.