Darn it. There's GL Camp tomorrow at 8am tomorrow ! I'm gonna be so dead. Plus I have dance in the evening which means I'm gonna be bushed.
Oh. And did I mention that project consultation today was crap? We didn't follow the "possible fields and titles", created our own questions and had cross wires with other groups' proposed sub topics.
Bugger.
Whoo today I was on bus 70 to Serangoon MRT and I was looking out the window and nearing the bus stop, and this European guy caught my eyes . Blonde hair. Smokey and green eyes. Tall and fit. My heart immediately started pounding like crazy.
It's my reflex. I see a good looking European male and I basically drop dead.
He sat the the back of the bus but got off at Serangoon station, and I got a closer and better look at him, and I marvelled at how annoyingly good looking he is. He was carrying a textbook and I glimpsed at the cover title " Physics"
PHYSICS. Mighty Good God, he's a student! But he looks like he's 20! DARN. The horrid thing was that he was walking super fast and I was desperately trying to keep up. I swear, he must be play soccer in his spare time, since soccer players are constantly on the move and must be quick in their steps and all.
What a turn on.
But he went to the end of the aisle and I stayed near the escalator so that was that.
Oh and yesterday I was jogging and decided to go the park to stretch and before I even stepped into the park I immediately noticed a European guy doing sit ups at one of the stations with his friend. AND he's Swedish! I know this, because I recognize the accent. God he was gorgeous.
Brown hair, check. BLUE EYES, check. Tall, check. Man arms, check. Ooh and with sweat glistening down his body and his hair dripping with bright droplets of it.
He got up from the bench. He did a hastring stretch. He swept his hand through his hair. He smiled at his friend and said something. Then.
And I saw heaven.
He removed his shirt to reveal a sweaty glistening torso, perfectly, gorgeous and lean and chiseled with muscle.
Right then and there at that very moment, my knees immediately gave way and I bumped into this old lady walking with her groceries and she gave me a dirty look. I was totally embarrassed, but still! Oh my god that was the first time it happened in my life. Gosh what's wrong with me? I'm such a schmuck.
Okay, so so so I went to school for project meeting before the consultation. I was reading a book, and these 2 students - a guy and a girl - were behind me. And they were speaking like really loudly.
The annoying part was that this girl was talking about sports bras to the guy and she went "Do you think I should buy a sports bra? I heard that if you wear a sports bra, its bad because your boobs will bounce."
Erm, hello missy? Can I just SAY that the whole POINT of wearing a sports bra is so that the little twins WON'T be going up and down and getting all dizzy and excited?
The weird thing was that the guy pointed that out and even recommended her where to get sports bras! Seriously how does he even KNOW, where to get them? He said they come in XS, S, M, L and XL and I almost burst out laughing. Honey, bra sizes come in alphabets and numbers. Not just XS or M please. Sheesh.
I had a weird dream 2 nights ago. I dreamt that I had a boyfriend and I christened him James. It was weird, because I was thinking of names that morning, you know, like which names sound masculine and and James was at the top of my list.
Serene's List of Male ( and masculine ) names - not in order
1) Scott
2) Logan
3) Christopher
4) Ian
5) Jake
6) Sean
7) James
8) Michael
9) Alex
10) Connor
11) Eric
12) Tyler
13) Carter
14) Nicholas
15) Jack
I can't think of any other. Oh well.
Oh gosh, tomorrow. 8am.
Bugger.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.