
I came across this gorgeous photo just now and it struck me that it might be wonderful to get married in France, just across the Eiffel Tower (:
I cannot believe the second week of school came and went. It feels like school just started only a few weeks ago and we already have to think about assignments and projects! Aaaargh! I suspect this year will be a very busy year indeed. I've decided to dance less and focus on studies more. No sacrifice, no victory people! I really want to maintain my GPA this year and I'm going to put in a lot of hard work tomake sure that happens. I really need and want this.
Huda and I went to Azeemah's house for a very long 20 minute duration yesterday during the dready 3 hour break between Exceptional Child Psych lecture and Criminal Behavior tutorial - during which we helped Azeemah write wedding invitations for her sister's wedding next month. The invitation is gorgeous! All creamy white with brown swirls of font and it's just so awesome!
Twilight was on Start Movies tonight and I watched it while walking on the treads and I think its better than New Moon. Less ticky tacky shit from Jacob and Bella. But I still maintain that Alice and Victoria are both very pretty. Bella too. She looks mature for a 15 year old girl. But a dress with sneakers and tights at her prom? Not hot. Sneakers are for exercising. Period. Bella should sersiouly take some fashion lessons from someone like Scarlett J or Tyra B.
Iron Man 2 is OUT. Must watch! But it means sacrificing time from assignments to watch movie. No no no. Oh and I went to the National Library today and I HATED it. Is it some sort of a constitutional thing that companies hire lumps of old geezers to be security guards? Plus, the security guard that has an inaccurate perception of his importance. I attempted to enter a section of the library where all the books were and the guard at the entrance stood up and motioned for me to go to the desk and said one stupid word "Bag."
And I was like "what?" Because honestly it was my 1st time at the NL and I had no idea what was going on and it turns out it was a bag check. And all he said was "bag". Hello you old fuck? Aren't you supposed to say "Hi Ma'am please proceed to the desk for a security check of your bag before you enter?" Instead of saying "bag"? What if it were a tourist coming in and you just say "bag"? Shouldn't you be more professional?
See THAT'S whats wrong with Singaporeans. We assume that EVERYONE in the universe understands Singlish. This is why Singlish should be banned. All that nonsense about some Singaporean identity and trademark is just plain bullshit.
I CANNOT STAND IT WHEN PEOPLE COMMUNICATE IN FULL SINGLISH. It's like every sentence is comprised of Singlish verbs and tenses.
So the stupid guard checked my bag and saw the book that I borrowed from the school library and was like "Cannot bring book inside."And I was all "Oh this isn't a book from the National Library. It's a personal book" And the guard replied "You still cannot bring it inside. You have to put our bag in a locker"
WHAT KIND OF A LIBRARY DOESN'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO BRING THEIR BAGS IN TO BROWSE BOOK? IT'S NOT LIKE WE INTEND TO STEAL IT! THEN WHAT YOUR ARE SCANNERS AT EACH ENTRANCE FOR?
I was so pissed. I just left and went back to school to borrow some books. Old geezers should not be hired as security guards. Suppose a thief came in and stole something and how can an old dude run after him? This is Singapore's idea of not discriminating the old - hiring the elderly as SECURITY GUARDS. Something is fucking wrong I swear.
Oh and hiring foreign workers from Bangladesh. On the way home, the bus was FULL of them. They are perverts. Won't go into detail what happened at the bus stop today because I'mstill in shock but they are pervy asses.
Okay. Homework. Aaaargh. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.