Sunday, April 11, 2010

And so I was watching The Matrix Reloaded late last night and apparently Neo, Morpheus, Trinity and Link have all come back to Zion and allthe Zionites were having this HUGE party. Half naked people dancing and being so close to each other and it gave me tingles. But I'm 19 years old and am an adult so I took it all professionally.

Then Trinity led Neo away where they had sex. But I'm 19 years old and am an adult so I took it all professionally. But the thought if computer programs/humans having intercourse is just a little weird and seeing all the sockets on their back and arms and chest is just weird. I mean if I were Trinity, I'd be so DISTRACTED if I were to keep brushing metallic things on Neo's back because I'll keep going "Okay I hope my fingers don't get jammed inside the sockets". Plus, why do they get all huffy and puffy? Very chilling to listen to.

But Neo is really hot and good looking and gentle and masculine and suave.

And all this time I was watching this mass sex scene, my father was right next to me. And together, we watched people on screen make love.

It just feels extremely awkward, that's all I can say because it feel WEIRD having your DAD watch a sex scene with his daugher. I mean, this is my DAD. The last time he saw me naked was when I was probably 5 years old, for God's sake. I'm NEVER watching movies with sex scenes with my parents or siblings present ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.