Aaargh I woke up with an aching neck and shoulders, plus my upper back feels a little sore. I realized that its actually the first time I'm doing a Jazz piece without feeling like how I felt when I first did a modern routine - like an elephant. I mean I still feel like an elephant because I'm not technically strong and will stumble once in a while, but still I'm actually executing a Jazz routine. This is so surreal.
I watched Date Night by myself today. It was a laugh. Steve Carrell and Tina Fey are actually very cute together. Oh and by the way, there is NOTHING wrong with watching a movie alone. Such an act alone does not constitute me as an anti-social person or a psychopathic killer / stalker.
Am watching Clash of the Titans with Show tomorrow - CANNOT WAIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.