I am SO tired.
Had dance training today - Ryan's Broadway item for TP's 20th anniversary. Pirouettes ad chaines ruled the routine, but my chaines were better so I need to really work on my pirouettes. Ryan says I need to spot properly. DRAT. But I got the routine down pat!
Okay maybe not down pat. Some screw ups here and there, especially during the chaines because I kepy bumping into people. And I looked like an elephant during the floorwork but I've been listening to the song and MIGHT have figured out which part of the floorwork I should get up and turn and stuff.
I'm wondering when I can practice the routine tomorrow. Mum will be home so obviously I won't be dancing in front of her. Plus, I'll be all sweaty so I'll risk getting the floor all slick and oiled with sweat. BUT I really need to work on my floorwork and get the timing right. Hmmm. I shall figure out a way.
I so want to get it right so I won't let Ryan down. When he split us into groups, I think he was disappointed because I forgot the steps. I'm not sure WHY I even forgot the steps. I think I was too nervous, because I'm surrounded by awesome dancers and the stress of wanting to impress Ryan with how I've improved from Day 1 screwed me over.
Fuck that. Really I mean I'm so retarded.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.