AAAAARGH
I am officially broke. From all mindless spending on books and whatnot. I swear my money-organizational skills really suck because I'm impulsive. I need money people. Unless I can claim my costume money back by Tuesday, I might not be able to go for open class soon! And I want to get a new bag for school! My Armani bag is getting...boring. Plus, I don't like the shape of it. Plus I want to take piano lessons at the community centre - if there are - since Shoe says they're cheaper.
Okay. So - new bag + piano lessons(tentatively) + open classes + food + school books + clothes( because I didn't buy clothes during the holidays) = $596840
I need money people.
Over the weekend alone, I splurged on Subway, Kylie Minogue darling perfume, CLEO and Seventeen magazine & almonds. Almonds and Subway are expensive, okay. I spent close to 50 bucks in one frickin day. Hail me.
There's an e-mail from Mr Chua announcing the new class commitee roles. And oh look.
I've just been appointed class treasurer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.