Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith provided much needed film satisfaction and comic relief in Men in Black after that. God, I love Will Smith's movies.
The latest Twilight, the one where Bella gets married, is equally juvenile. Although I must say Kristen Stewart is pretty, despite what people keep saying. But its interesting, in a horrendous way, to watch a film where you cross a human and a vampire to a create a vampire baby that's supposedly a threat to the vampire and wolf herd and the human race. Does Bella like carrying an impish immortal monster child that's turning her into a skeleton?
I don't understand Jacob at all. He should just pack up and move because Bella is being impossible. Young puppy love has knocked the tough out of ol' Jacob - throwing hissy fits left and right is amusing.
I can't say I understand the mechanics behind the movie though. Some weird treaty they keep talking about, or hunting or whatever. Its just confusing me. And who in the world is Sam? And what's imprinting got to do with wolves? How can a wolf imprint a grown woman? Isn't that what happens to baby animals when they get attached to the first moving living thing they see when they're born? And I thought the blonde vampire hated Bella? And drinking blood in a sippy cup is...interesting. And I thought the wolves and vampires were supposed to be keeping a peace pact or something? Why are they fighting now? Oh my god I cannot deal with cross-animal politics. And is that how a caesarean is supposed to be like? Those wolves can't kill a baby! Its only a baby! And how the hell do vampires and wolves fight? What is this sumo wrestling?! Oh my god you have no idea how much I want to puke at their lack of imagination. I'm sorry but I will forever remain disgusted at Twilight. What's wrong with prebuscents? I wasn't that naive during my secondary school years that's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.