Wednesday, May 23, 2012

#1. I cannot believe that CSI Miami is being cancelled. CSI Miami is probably the best of the CSI series! The producers should just cancel the original CSI, because its just been running for too many seasons already, and all the awesome characters have left and its getting too old. CSI was never the same ever since Grissom and Warrick left.

#2. I cannot believe that Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees is dead. He is known if that iconic falsetto voice that made the Bee Gees so unique!

#3. I cannot that Sanjay had the nerve to call me. At 2 friggin am in the morning. I reached for my phone because it was noisy vibrating on the side table, saw the overseas number and the extension number, and immediately knew who it was. And shrieked. Then waited for there vibration to stop, before hastily deactivated the vibrate mode. You'd think after 5 months of avoiding his phone calls, out of annoyance and embarrassment.

#4. I cannot believe that I suck at Scrabble. I figured it'd be like playing word search but man, was I wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.