Yesterday. Gym with Lynette. Area dominated by males who lifted weight and smiled at themselves whilst looking at the mirror. But hey, if it makes em' happy about their bodies, smile away folks.
After workout, went to Tampines 1 and we both had subway and window shopped around. Went back to school after that for the Human Wheel Barrow Challenge. Was feeling tired and wasn't really in the full swing to cheers due to fatigued muscles and mind, post workout.
But we still broke the Guinness records I think, the event's on the Channel 5 News today. AND HSS WAS FEATURED, even though it was only for like 2.35 seconds or something. Could see the freshies screaming and cheering.
Went to Vivo and bought a dress and a pair of earrings. I saw this really awesome and gorgeous full length dress that I wanted to get, but it was close to 40 bucks and I was short on the dough, so I walked away grudgingly.
OOH Bad Boys was on just now. And. Men. In. Uniform. Are. So. Fine. And. Super. Sexy. Especially. With. Them. Straddling. A. Gun. And Covered. In. Sweat. And. Unshaven.
Sweet Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.