Today's GC Consultation went surprisingly well.
Though it felt like I presented to Ms Street my entire part of the presentation
and
there's nothing else I can edit about my slides except put pictures and reference =/
darn.
hung out in the library with cass, steffi & you jing
and we talked about the good, the bad and the ugly when we were in China.
headed down to Dhoby Ghaut to try & find O School
but
walked for a while and couldn't bloody well find the sign Bencoolen Street.
so I asked Shauna and told her where I was and she was all "its near 7-11"
which I passed by a while back so it was a little frustrating.
and it was raining.
oh well.
i'll try again next week.
then went to City Hall
to pick up my intermediate spanish cert.
am wondering if i should sign up for advanced spanish.
am afraid i won't have time.
i shall think about it.
then went to Bugis to meet Shi.
bought 2 pairs of earrings and 3 bracelets there.
god i love my new earrings.
they're chandelier and they simply r-o-c-k.
and so ends another boring day of my life.
i'm sorry, but I cannot wait for school to start.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.