Whoo.
Done with orientation camp for HSS.
And it's been an amazing time.
The juniors bonded together which was fantastic.
Knowing each other better and all.And seeing some of our guys without their shirts on when they sleep was an experience.
I was pulled in to learn a whole hip hop chereography from Hakeen, Nicole and Shauna.
And I was really struggling with remebering everything and stuff.
I'm still so demoralized by it all.
Maybe its a sign that I'm not cut out for hip hop?
Possibly.
Oh well.
I really do want to learn hip hop dance.
But overall, the camp was great.
Kudos to the committee who pulled this off.
All of us - GLs, ICs, Log team, Programme and Food team made it a huge success and an experience worthwhile to remember (:
Shauna and I - GLs for the Mohingans (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.