Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Today's lecture started at 9am today and it was HR lecture. I was totally bummed out initially because, well it was HR and I had wanted to get Counselling, but it clashed with TNS. So I decided to sit there and listen and I after a while I felt that whatever we're gonna learn makes sense?
With the whole PBL thing and stuff, and I felt that it's a good experience to go through and than I started thinking about what Prashant said about TNS and I got all confused about whether to drop TNS and HR. So I went to see Mr Chua and he sat down with me the pros and cons of not taking HR. Well he and the HSS teachers recommend HR to us all since it's a marketable subject and will be beneficial for us in the future.
So I think I'll be sticking to HR, and shall take Counselling next semester with Shu Yun (:
Shu Yun - group project mate for APIP
Shu Yun - group project mate for HR
I sense the connection BABAYE
Cassandra than told me what the TNS briefing was all about and I STILL have to think about it. It starts next semester, not this sem. And we'll have to stay in school overnight for 3 weeks.
3 weeks with no television ( I can handle that, I think)
3 weeks with no proper showers ( I can handle that. NOT)
3 weeks with no Bobby ( I canNOT handle that.)
And I thought I loved camping.
I shall go for the next briefing again on Thursday before making my final decision. I discussed this with Mum and she said "If you like it, than go for it." Hmmm.
Lynette had Counselling today at 6pm, and school ended at like 11am? So we ate lunch after her meeting with Miss Marie, then I accompanied her to the library til like 2 ish & went back. Poor Nette - having to wait around til 6. Seriously, out timetable is horrid.
CCA Recruitment Drive is tomorrow. And it’s the start of my impeding fate.
Seriously, I love to dance. But I’m not trained, and if you teach me and proper choreography, I’ll practice & won’t let you down. But I think I’m not even good enough to join the dancers in TPDE =/
Mr Bean in this video makes me feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.