I spent the much of the whole trying to come up with cheers for my, and Shauna's empire for the HSS freshie camp and I'm real tired.
Nette said at least 7 cheers. And I'm busted. I have a flu today, which was weird because it was so sudden and I still have a dry cough. My jaw hurts for some reason, which could be due to the constant sneezing.
Consultation tomorrow for GC project with Miss Street at 2pm. Meeting Shi at 7.15pm at Bugis.
I listened to songs on youtube at the same time.
1) Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue
2) Disturbia - Rhianna
3) Colors of the Wind - Pocahantas OST
4) Ishq Kamina - Aishwarya Rai and Shahrukh Khhan
5) Womanizer - Britney Spears
6) Red Blooded Woman - Kylie Minogue
7) Slow - Kylie Minogue
8) Chocolate - Kylie Minogue
9) Lip Gloss - Lil' Mama
10) Candy Shop - 50 Cent & Olivia
11) The Mummer's Dance - Lorena McKennitt
12) Confessions of a Broken Heart - Lindsay Lohan
13) So Yesterday - Hilary Duff
14) Over - Lindsay Lohan
15) Bombastic Love - Britney Spears
16) Kajra Re - Aishwarya Rai
Current favourite song : Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue
Holy mother of God I just read an email from Miss Street about the GC consultation requirements. DAMN IT. I don't have em' all.
This sucks. Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.