So I have come back from China.
Our flight was delayed for almost 2 hours, but nonetheless, we all enjoyed ourselves during the 6 hours journey home. I seriously cannot believe that 7 day passed by so quickly. I didn't even miss home at all. Beijing is seriously an amazing place and I totally enjoyed being there with the student body of GC, especially my awesome T01 classmates (:
Then come the sad bits. It was really dry and cold in China and the area surrounding my lips were so dry and crappy. My hair got really dry as well and I had a hard time combing it when I was trying to wash my hair. I wasn't used to the greasy spring/winter food there and Cass and I were novices when it came to bargaining and we got "cheated". It still makes me angry just thinking about it.
I didn't take a lot of photos there, but I shall upload 3 photos of myself at the Great Wall of China because that was my favorite memory. The rest shall be on Facebook, which...I guess will take 16 years for me to put up.
I didn't take a lot of photos there, but I shall upload 3 photos of myself at the Great Wall of China because that was my favorite memory. The rest shall be on Facebook, which...I guess will take 16 years for me to put up.
6th April - GL meet up at
8th April - Post-trip report submission at 12pm at HSS office
13th April - 2nd Project Consultation
16th April - Project Presentation.
Does anyone know how the lives of Singaporeans are culturally connected to those within the ASEAN region? Your input will be MUCH appreciated and highly valued.
Gracias.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.