
spent the whole day editing and editing my group's combined PowerPoint slides
my eyes are burning
I'm tired
oh
and
I binged after lunch.
and I felt super super super super super guilty after that
seriously i need to control my emotional eating habits
i found out I got my eating habits from dear old mum.
which kind of sucks
coz my mum may eat a lot, but she's taller than me
and I'm like what 15cm shorter than her?
anyway
whilst editing PowerPoint slides
i watch Pocahontas, Aladdin and A Bug's Life on youtube.
Disney cartoons are just so freakin' awesome!
John Smith is gorgeous, even though he can't sing.
And he has a great bod too.
Shame he didn't take his shirt off in the movie though.
Then how awesome would THAT be?
It'd be so awesome if Pocahontas married John Smith in reality.
She married Thomas Rolfe instead, and supposedly died from smallpox :(
At least she didn't get together with Kocoam.
He's so stiff and rigid and totally unromantic. AND
He has long hair!
Bleh.
There's also a Hollywood movie about John Smith and Pocahontas.
Called The New World, starring Colin Farrell this actress, who is real pretty,
called Q'orinka Kilcher.
She's something like Native-American-Swedish and she looks so Red Indian.
Perfect for the role of Pocahontas.
Plus she has a real powerful voice.
Colin is so darn freakin' hot.
He's so bad boy. AND he's rugged AND he has a beard!
(goes weak in the knees)
I'm sorry. It's another gene mutation, not abnormality.
Coz, my dad was NOT rugged, nor did he have any strand of facial hair whatsoever when he was a young man lusting after my mother.
DARN.
All these male characters in the movies are like "perfect husbands". Makes me want to have a guy of my own right now. But after a while, the feeling just fades away.
Bugger.
Shall attempt to start on my post trip report nowand submit it asap, since submission date is on the 16th, and I have camp that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.