It's official.
Serene's last and final CDS that she will embark in TP will be Transnational Studies. Apparently Contemporary French fit into my timetable but it's only offered to the students in the cert programme.
Biased pigs, the lot of them.
And I signed up for dance audtions, but I'm sure I won't get in. I mean yeah I dance - belly dance - but its a totally different league from contemporary and hip hop dance. Seriously, look and me, and look at people like Nicole, Hakeem and Shuana.
They're born hip hoppers.
But I really really really want to dance. Not because of losing weight or being cool or whatever, but because I really really REALLY enjoy it. What better way is there to express yourself than through the flamboyant art of dance?
Can they not sense my passion?
Can they not sense my soul?
Can they not judge my ability because of one failed audition that carries no validity and reliability on my dance skills?
I guess if auditions go bust I'll focus my energy on my belly dance. If only my lessons were like 2 or 3 hours long, instead of 1 and a half hours.
I wish I were in TPDE =/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.