Thursday, February 12, 2009



Well today hell broke loose as soon as I came home. But then again. It always happens.

So I came at around 2 and my mum asked me to go buy some chow back for the brother so I was all "yeah, okay".

Then on the way up after buying I saw my brother coming in from the other side and the first thing he muttered when he saw me was the F word. Well I didn't really care, coz he's not exactly normal and he's autistic so I just ignored

BUT when we were in the lift he was like "Carry my bag". I sure as hell wasn't going to carry it for me since my hands were full with plastic bags from buying stuff for everyone so I was no. Then he entered full Swear Mode and muttering strings of curses and swear words at me and I started to get pissed, because, it sucks. So I threatened to tell Mum.

THEN he stopped. Leaned against the wall. And hit me in the arm. Not those light "hey-buddy-wassup" kind of hits, but more like "you-stupid-little-punk" kind of punches.

AND I was so....PISSED. And I stormed out the lift and went into the flat and told my mum about his freaking disgusting antics.

Unfortunately, my mum failed to see sense and took my brother's side and was like "He's your brother la Serene. And he's not normal. Don't you understand him? How can you be so temperamental? Then how can you work as a psychologist next time?"

That was it. I got so mad and I could seriously feel tears welling up, because I mean she is seriously clouded by her judgment. She buys the brother all these weird playstation games, half of which have the characters sprouting swear words every 2 minutes. OBVIOUSLY he picked it up from there. And now it's MY fault for not understanding him? PLEASE. He knew EXACTLY what he was saying.

So I decided to just get out the house right there and then with my mp3 and walked around my neighbourhood for about 30 minutes. I was like crying. Because, can't my mum spare a thought about my feelings for once, instead of stubbornly being so overprotective of my brother?

Oh. Wait. I forgot. She doesn't even really care in the 1st place.

So I just walked and listened to songs by Smash Mouth and Bollywood songs. Plus I decided to smile, because I remembered from Janell and Zyndie's presentation that if you smile when you're sad, chances are you'll feel happier.

So I did. And I did feel a little light-hearted after a while.

Then I walked home and ignored my mum's questions of where I went to. I'm on full avoidance mode with her now. I'm going to ignore her so she won't piss me off. I don't hurt her, so she won't hurt me. Simple logic.

But in the PLUS side, today was like a pre-Valentine's Day occasion for us all. I got a bar of Tolberone from darling Nette :) and Pitt apparently made cookies for us all! I never knew Pitt could bake cookies! He's so nice

I remember last term I got him and Aslam as project partners for Psych B and they didn't email me their stuff and I was scolding them online. THEN the next day, they bribed me with Marks and Spencers toffees and apologized.

Oh well. The toffees did it :)
Then Jess and I took bus 23 to Boon Keng. AND I slept on the bus. For the first time, according to Jess. Which is probably true. Usually I listen to music and stare at the window.
This shows I'm sleep deprived
Then we went to this little store that sold lots of pink stuff and I was fascinated by the Barbie Dolls. I wanted to get 1 coz I LOVE Barbie Dolls, but decided not to get them.
After days of experience, I now know why Bobby comes into the room to look for me. He will stand on his 2 little fat legs and scratch me like hell, stare at me with that pitiful sorrowful eyes. AND when I reach out to pat him, he'll use his paw to push my palm to his chest. So just I can give me little scratch.
Gosh. Even my dog, who cowers in fear when the vacuum cleaner roars and when my youngest cousin runs after him, actually is smart.
Darn it I'm like sleepy. But I don't want to take a nap. I'll feel guilty for wasting time.
Maybe just like 30 mins?
no. nope. no siree. stop. don't go to the bed. stay. in the. desk. do work. stop blogging.
bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.