Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So I/O presentation, French and APIP critique are done! Hoozah!
Now there's Physio Psych presentation and I/O report left.

Nette gave me a jade key chain before lecture started =) I tried posting the photo
I took of it up here, but my phone couldn't be read. Bugger.

Thanks Lynette x)


APIP critique went all right I think. Although I wasn't sure if I wrote enough.
I/O presentation was okay too, but I was damn nervous before Nette, Jess
& I presented, since I was the very first speaker.
My heart was seriously pounding like crazy.

Then after that went to rehearse French with MHD. I
He's going to Cape Town in Africa during the holidays! At first I didn't believe him due
to one little tiny prank he pulled on me that made me be aware of whatever
nonsense he sprouts, but he was so serious throughout his explanation
that I guess it must be real
MHD forgot his lines by the way and the tutor thought I said one English word.

BUT I DID NOT.
Apparently "un moment", sounded like "one moment". Bugger.

But she said we both did good. Oh and she commented on my earrings. She went something like:

"Aiyah, Seir-crine, your earring zees so beeg, darling. Veir-rie nice."

x)
I'm still looking for bigger ones though. I found out that Arab Street is near Raffles
Hospital at Bugis, when I studied the map MHD lent me. And the Mexican Embassy in
Singapore is just across Arab Street as well.

BIG EARRINGS HERE I COME X)
I shall now watch Tears of the Sun to treat myself to some entertainment after a long and tiring day of presentations and adrenaline turnover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.