Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GOD i think something is like wrong with my phone.

Zack just asked me why I sent him an expletive message on Monday morning, and I was like " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Because seriously I so did not send it, AND I so do not do retarded crap like that. I must have been PMSing or something because once Zack said that, tears started welling up and I was seriously going to cry.

I mean I was really afraid that he'd hold it against me . Plus I was getting ready to defend myself because honest to God, I do not, do gross things like that.

It's so unsophisticated & unfeminine --> so NAWT my style !

BUT lucky he didn't! He was like "It's okay. I know you don't do things like that, I trust you!"

WHEW. For a moment, I thought I would have lost a funny friend!

BUT how come "I" even sent a message like that in the first place? I was sleeping when he mentioned the time I sent it to him. Maybe it's my brother who decided he wanted justice after ratting out on him?

Or my mum?

Damn it!

I'm sooooo never going to forget this like til the day I fly off to America.

I hope Zack won't remember a thing about it. Because. I'm a paranoid person and I'll be really hurt if anyone breaks our friendship because of some alleged action.

But Zack doesn't hold it against me. So, I. AM. RELIEVED. i think.




ZHI SHEN IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THANKS FOR TRUSTING AND AND FORGIVING ME & BELIEVING ME, BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER SEND CRAP PIG-ASS MESSAGES LIKE THAT TO A FRIEND AND I'LL KILL WHOEVER DID DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF I EVER DO FIND OUT.

thank you God, for blessing me with such good and blessed friends who believe in me! You are my Father and You watch over me =)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.