So.
It's like past 3am now.
And I'm studying PerCog after having wasted the afternoon away today.
I spent.
1 hour youtubing.
and about 2 hours "napping"
so I feel guilty for not getting in any revision done.
So I'm up and trying to read through Problem Solving.
But.
I think I shall slowly will myself
to succumb to fatigue.
Am chatting with Muying online also
studying Problem Solving as well.
and.
she's a self-acclaimed nocturnal.
I keep "hearing voices" outside in the living room.
I know.
I'm paranoid.
But its dark and 3.15am right now.
And.
I'm scared of the dark.
But Bobby is here with me x)
Darn it.
PhysioPsych.
not completed revision.
right. just finish this chapter first.
and I can plonk on my comfortable bed
& hug my squishy bolster.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.